Regular battery checks are vital to your cars running performance. Not only can a flat battery make you late for that meeting or school pick up, it can also damage other parts of your car’s engine like the alternator. A damaged or non-functioning alternator can be extremely dangerous as your car could lose power at any moment.
Island Tyres located in West Hobart are an approved stockist of Delkor, Ac Delco, Optima, Motobatt brands just to name a few. We have what you need whether it is a car, truck, motorcycle, jet ski, caravan or boat.
5 signs that your battery requires attention
- Your car is cranking but not starting
- Nothing. engine is not turning over, no power, no lights!
- Battery light is on or battery fluid levels are low
- Damage or corrosion to the battery terminals
- You have jumped started the car a number of times
So, if you are in doubt, come in for a free battery check! It could save you a considerable amount of time and money in the long run.